federal ammo rebate

Here's a few more - they all appear to be US and CAN. Good from August 1 to Dec 31st, I think.

Receive up to $50 on the purchase of select Ultra•Shok products
http://www.federalpremium.com/pdf/FP546_UltraShokRebateCoupon.pdf

Federal Premium® Slug Rebate Offer. Get up to $10.00 back.
http://www.federalpremium.com/pdf/FP499_EnglishSlugRebateCoupon.pdf

Up to $5 Mail-In Rebate with purchase of any Federal® Power•Shok® Rifle Ammunition
http://www.federalpremium.com/pdf/FP498_PowerShokBilingualRebateCoupon.pdf

Purchase 1 box of Fusion® rifle ammunition and receive a $2.50 rebate.
Purchase 2 boxes of Fusion rifle ammunition and receive a $5.00 rebate
http://www.fusionammo.com/pdf/FU109_FusionRifleAmmoEnglishRebateCoupon.pdf
 
Hey all figure some people might like to know this

http://www.federalpremium.com/pdf/FP574_PremiumRifleEnglishRebateCoupon.pdf
:cheers:

Hmmm Looks like they are paying out better in this coupon than the Power-Shok coupon. Weird that they would have near-duplicate promotions.

This is the link they have for your coupon now (as far as I can tell)

http://www.federalpremium.com/pdf/FP574_PremiumRifleBilingualRebateCoupon.pdf
 
Thanks for posting.:)

I might just pick up a few boxes of 180 gr. .303 British.

They sure are bloody expensive these days.:(

I'm kicking myself for not picking up a box of core-lokt in .303 British this summer from Canadian Tire. For a few weeks they were on the shelves at $25. By the time I got back in they were back up to $30.:(
 
Back
Top Bottom