While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Here's a few more - they all appear to be US and CAN. Good from August 1 to Dec 31st, I think.
Receive up to $50 on the purchase of select Ultra•Shok products
http://www.federalpremium.com/pdf/FP546_UltraShokRebateCoupon.pdf
Federal Premium® Slug Rebate Offer. Get up to $10.00 back.
http://www.federalpremium.com/pdf/FP499_EnglishSlugRebateCoupon.pdf
Up to $5 Mail-In Rebate with purchase of any Federal® Power•Shok® Rifle Ammunition
http://www.federalpremium.com/pdf/FP498_PowerShokBilingualRebateCoupon.pdf
Purchase 1 box of Fusion® rifle ammunition and receive a $2.50 rebate.
Purchase 2 boxes of Fusion rifle ammunition and receive a $5.00 rebate
http://www.fusionammo.com/pdf/FU109_FusionRifleAmmoEnglishRebateCoupon.pdf
I'm kicking myself for not picking up a box of core-lokt in .303 British this summer from Canadian Tire. For a few weeks they were on the shelves at $25. By the time I got back in they were back up to $30.