We have a muzzleloader season. Not a primitive weapon season, not a blackpowder or even an iron sight season. In that light, I'm happy shooting smokeless powder in an inline. Why that should bother the patched round ball crowd (all 3 of them)
, I have no idea. Hell, I used to be one of them. I'd sign up for a BPCR season if there was one too.
The heyday of the percussion era only lasted about 30 years, since it was such a short hop from the percussion cap to the metallic cartridge. The "modern" era of muzzleloading has already lasted longer than the caplock era did the first time around, and early inlines like the MK85 are already 25 years old. The battle is over, and the buckskinners lost.
The heyday of the percussion era only lasted about 30 years, since it was such a short hop from the percussion cap to the metallic cartridge. The "modern" era of muzzleloading has already lasted longer than the caplock era did the first time around, and early inlines like the MK85 are already 25 years old. The battle is over, and the buckskinners lost.



















































