chev_ranger
Regular
I heard today that in Ontario you can't shoot some types of rifle ammo on certain ranges? Does anybody know specifics? I was told "steel core" or "full metal jacket" was not allowed on some ranges.
I am from Alberta and have never of heard this before. I have heard of wait times and line ups at ranges and driving for hours to get to a range in Ontario, but this is a new one for me!
Anyone have any feedback..... just curious...If So Ontario Shooters, keep up the hard fight of recreational shooting....your efforts and fight to enjoy your right is respected by this shooter
As Always, Happy Shooting
I am from Alberta and have never of heard this before. I have heard of wait times and line ups at ranges and driving for hours to get to a range in Ontario, but this is a new one for me!
Anyone have any feedback..... just curious...If So Ontario Shooters, keep up the hard fight of recreational shooting....your efforts and fight to enjoy your right is respected by this shooter
As Always, Happy Shooting
Last edited:


















































