Is DHL the only company that will ship ammo ?

you can ship by Puroltor Ground, with Dangerous goods indicator ( no extra charge)

ammo can be shipped as long as its a limited quanity and ia a class 1.4S UN0012 or UN0022 small arms ammunition under 250 kg.

if you need help PM me.
 
That depends where you live.I don't consider having my packages left on my doorstep for anyone to steal efficient,but Canpar seems to make a habit of it.

That may very well be dependant on the choices made during the filling out of the
"shipping options" forms.

They've always done it just the way I asked them to and just the way my shipper
asked them to...as per the completed form.
 
I have used Canpar and Purolator. No problems with Purolator, but Canpar has left ammo at the front door even with the signature required option.
 
I know that UPS for sure ships ammunition. How do I know that? I used work in one of the hubs. I have found enough loose "live" rounds in warehouse to load up like 10 shotguns. I have delivered some BDX reloads boxes to some customers too.

Plus I too believe UPS is the fastest to the major cities out of all the other carriers.
 
Back
Top Bottom