While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That depends where you live.I don't consider having my packages left on my doorstep for anyone to steal efficient,but Canpar seems to make a habit of it.
That depends where you live.I don't consider having my packages left on my doorstep for anyone to steal efficient,but Canpar seems to make a habit of it.
UPS - DHL - CanPar - Purolator. UPS seems to be about the quickest in my experience, but prices among all four can and does vary widely depending on where it's going to.
I know that UPS for sure ships ammunition. How do I know that? I used work in one of the hubs. I have found enough loose "live" rounds in warehouse to load up like 10 shotguns. I have delivered some BDX reloads boxes to some customers too.
Plus I too believe UPS is the fastest to the major cities out of all the other carriers.