- Location
- Not really sure.
Damn thats a nice gun dingus, you sure wernt kiddin!. Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard.
Really NICE pony guns there Dingus!
Now I just have to ask, how do these sixguns shoot?
Have you found a sweetspot handload that is wonderfully accurate in your antique 44 Specials?
just curious......
I'm going to load up some 44 Special for mine. And for now that 730 fps is my "target velocity" for now for my saa.I have not shot this gun yet but i buy and shoot alot of that factory winchester cowboy 44 sp ammo its about 730 FPS mild loads.
Im gona try some 800 Fps trail boss loads in this gun tho.
Im just getting set up to reload again after a big move.
I use 240 Gr SWCs sized .430 and will pick the right load of TB or Unique to shoot it 800 or so fps.



























