What a beauty SAA Colt (More better fresh pics on page 3)

Heres some better pics the guns orignal antique pearl grips are fantastic the shape and feel is better than any grip i have had before.
very happy with this gun.
Bore is Ex and barrel is orignal length has two line barrel address.

P1010053_08.jpg


P1010051_08.jpg


P1010054_08.jpg
 
Really NICE pony guns there Dingus!
Now I just have to ask, how do these sixguns shoot?
Have you found a sweetspot handload that is wonderfully accurate in your antique 44 Specials?

just curious......

I have not shot this gun yet but i buy and shoot alot of that factory winchester cowboy 44 sp ammo its about 730 FPS mild loads.
Im gona try some 800 Fps trail boss loads in this gun tho.
Im just getting set up to reload again after a big move.
I use 240 Gr SWCs sized .430 and will pick the right load of TB or Unique to shoot it 800 or so fps.
 
I have not shot this gun yet but i buy and shoot alot of that factory winchester cowboy 44 sp ammo its about 730 FPS mild loads.
Im gona try some 800 Fps trail boss loads in this gun tho.
Im just getting set up to reload again after a big move.
I use 240 Gr SWCs sized .430 and will pick the right load of TB or Unique to shoot it 800 or so fps.
I'm going to load up some 44 Special for mine. And for now that 730 fps is my "target velocity" for now for my saa.
I have some Unique, Bullseye and Red Dot kicking around, as I load alot of this for the 624.

thanks man.......
 
Back
Top Bottom