Just wondering if anyone else has had parcels dissapear after tracking into the Quebec Montreal sortation plant ?
I have never lost anything anywhere else at Missasauga or Vancouver but that nice 3 barrel marston has vanished.
Scans at that plant over a week ago then nothing after that. normally its two or three days tops to my place after it leaves there.
I been pretty lucky but it sucks to have something get thru customs just to be possibly taken by a postal chimp
CP they wont do anything dont even care they say its the shipper has to start a search.
thats a huge plant so theres some hope i guess.
I have never lost anything anywhere else at Missasauga or Vancouver but that nice 3 barrel marston has vanished.
Scans at that plant over a week ago then nothing after that. normally its two or three days tops to my place after it leaves there.
I been pretty lucky but it sucks to have something get thru customs just to be possibly taken by a postal chimp
CP they wont do anything dont even care they say its the shipper has to start a search.
thats a huge plant so theres some hope i guess.


















































