peter2772000
CGN frequent flyer
- Location
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I recently picked up a nice single-shot pistol I didn't know I wanted 
It's a Merrill and it runs two calibres thru two barrels. One is .30 Merrill and the other is .41 Mag. I knew that Elmer Keith had developed this cartridge back in the heyday, and knew about the calibre since forever. I was therefore shocked to find that factory-rolled ammo was as rare as the pope's poo.
Anyone know where I can find this stuff, factory-rolled? I run a 650 but have less than no intention of buying dies for something I'll mebbe run 50 rounds thru.
Thanks!
It's a Merrill and it runs two calibres thru two barrels. One is .30 Merrill and the other is .41 Mag. I knew that Elmer Keith had developed this cartridge back in the heyday, and knew about the calibre since forever. I was therefore shocked to find that factory-rolled ammo was as rare as the pope's poo.
Anyone know where I can find this stuff, factory-rolled? I run a 650 but have less than no intention of buying dies for something I'll mebbe run 50 rounds thru.
Thanks!



















































