Will be mighty slow the first time around having to get rid of the primer crimp and all.
Only needs to happen once.
It's completely worth it once you go from $0.80 a round to $0.15 a round or less.
Will be mighty slow the first time around having to get rid of the primer crimp and all.
True! I did some myself (not progressive) and they turned out OK.
True! I did some myself (not progressive) and they turned out OK.
Me too.
i already reload 1000 round and shoot it from my PS 90
.no problom at all.
never have one issus.
but i used cheap 55GR .224 bullet .
Save my Money.
If you don't mind me asking, what load data, OAL, primer type, powder type, etc was used.
Would be very helpful as I am going to be loading bulk 55gr .224 bullets as well.

if you live close to the US border and have a US state hunting license, you can buy up to 5000 rounds of commercial grade 5.7x28mm and bring it through customs. you might get hit twice for tax, in the US and then at customs, but its still worth it when you can pickup a box for $23.99US.
also saw a post recently of someone in BC selling 5.7 ammo by the thousand...if you search for "5.7 ammo" his contact info should show up.
good luck.
that's all I have to say...(theres so many threads about importing ammo from the US)
wow tranman, you are soooo cool, must have read all the threads out there on importing ammo...maybe, just maybe Jean Luc, not all of us have, and this is news for some, you know, the ones that actually havent gone into the Neutral Zone to buy some? you know who I'm talking about....those damn Romulans!![]()



























