Just some Old Winchesters and other Stuff.

Coyote Ugly

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
The 1873's are .44-40, The 1885 is .32 Ideal, the 1886 is .45-90, The European Drilling is .405 WinchesterX12GX12G, The Howdah is something big for calibre!

Dscn0897.jpg



Dscn0895.jpg



Dscn0893.jpg



Dscn0894.jpg



Dscn0892.jpg



3BBL3.jpg



Dscn0896.jpg
 
Quit while you're ahead! It's addicting. I thought I was just going to get one.

HA,HA,HA,HA,HA...pardon me. Been there, done that...just does not happen...only one...ah...no, sorry does not compute...illogical statement (only one), no, no, no, no!!!
But...if you are gonna have more then one...these are the ones to have!!!!!!
Fantastic group, thanks for sharing.
 
I believe .45-60. Will check.

Thanks!

Had a 45-75 round barrel rifle...long gone already...really dumb thing to do actually.:HR:
Still got the 1873's though, can't give them up as they really roll gophers...the 32-20 does the same.
Definition of a perfect day;
Taking the original 1873 Winchesters in 32-20 and 38-40 on a prairie gopher shoot. Should see the look on farmer's faces as they drive by.
 
You sir have a problem!!! :eek: There is addiction counseling available.
BTW...is that an "Artillery model" center row bottom???
Thanks for sharing!!!!!
Alonzo,I cant help myself ,when I see a nice colt and I don't have the money to take it home with me ,....cold turkey sets in:D
the colt is an artillery model r.a.c inspected
I can already see Coyote's rifles next to my colt's:cool:....
 
That drilling is pretty sweet and an interesting combination of calibers too. I would take it over the more common 9.3x74r. Are either of the shotgun barrels rifled?

No rifling. 12/65 is the marking stamped for the barrels. Just shorter than
2-3/4" Shotgun Shells. The company Kent has the shells. An old Rifle, Liege Belgium Proof Marks.
 
I nodded in agreement about the 'disease' and thought things were bad. Then I saw Bob Ford's SAA,A,A,A,A,A,A,A,A,A's and realized it could be worse. :D If I had the Winchesters and that kind of SAA collection, I would be really in the hole!

The 1876 (original) is one thing I don't have yet, however I seem to have somehow amassed three 1873's, a couple of 1892's and one of each calibres of the 1894.

But it could be worse.....but it could be worse...
 
You never poor when you have fine collection of firearms, you have cash in your hands all the time, just not sitting in a bank account, very boring life if you worry about addictions like most of us here have!,hahaha, thanks all for the nice picture, I must learn to post pictures, tryed 3 times and still could not follow the idiot proof instructions! I guess thats why I went to work as a trademan and not to University! Dale Z!
 
Back
Top Bottom