Quit while you're ahead! It's addicting. I thought I was just going to get one.
I know what you mean,... It was my intention to buy one coltQuit while you're ahead! It's addicting. I thought I was just going to buy one.
I believe .45-60. Will check.
Thanks!

I know what you mean,... It was my intention to buy one colt
![]()
Alonzo,I cant help myself ,when I see a nice colt and I don't have the money to take it home with me ,....cold turkey sets inYou sir have a problem!!!There is addiction counseling available.
BTW...is that an "Artillery model" center row bottom???
Thanks for sharing!!!!!
That drilling is pretty sweet and an interesting combination of calibers too. I would take it over the more common 9.3x74r. Are either of the shotgun barrels rifled?
I know what you mean,... It was my intention to buy one colt
![]()



























