MFS ammo

A store in town is now selling it. You can get 500 rounds of 9mm for $99 which is a hell of a price.

I bought a box of 50 to test it out. I'm not a big fan of steel cased ammo, And hope my M&P will like it.
 
I dont' even own a .223 yet but i'm planning on getting an AR soon. either an r-15
I can't speak for the MFS ammo either way, but I have been shooting an R15 regularly for a couple of years now, and can say that I think it is still the best bang for the buck AR out there as far as a shooting rifle goes.

Also, we have a couple people that come up to our shoots from the Lethbridge area. Come on up if want.
 
I can't speak for the MFS ammo either way, but I have been shooting an R15 regularly for a couple of years now, and can say that I think it is still the best bang for the buck AR out there as far as a shooting rifle goes.

Also, we have a couple people that come up to our shoots from the Lethbridge area. Come on up if want.

wherearbout is here? and i still don't have a rifle aside from my .22's and my hunting rifle.
 
TSE in calgary just had a pallet of the mfs 7.62 by 51 on sale last weekend for $129/500rds. Stuff went like wildfire! Haven't tried it yet but everything I read says it works just fine. I believe I came accross an Illinios Police department that compared mfs to American eagle and it functioned flawlessly and they now use it for training as it is dirt cheap. I hope we see more in these parts.
 
TSE in calgary just had a pallet of the mfs 7.62 by 51 on sale last weekend for $129/500rds. Stuff went like wildfire! Haven't tried it yet but everything I read says it works just fine. I believe I came accross an Illinios Police department that compared mfs to American eagle and it functioned flawlessly and they now use it for training as it is dirt cheap. I hope we see more in these parts.

Thats insane.
 
Here's some scrap metal I was shooting. Placed out around 200-220 yards and elevated up a hill by about 12-15 meters.

IMG_4389.jpg


POI was approx 1/2- 3/4" low of POA, keeping in mind shooting uphill.

2 big hits were from 12ga slugs if you're wondering.

You missed the Ipod completely.
 
Shot the following
9mm MFS (not much difference, other than some consistancy issue on the load but all cycled fine)
7.62x39 (3 inches @ 100 yard, i could say it's better than surplus ammo)
308 145gr (accurate enough with a semi about 2" @ 100yard)
223 Rem 55gr (good enough accuracy, 1 - 2 inches at 100 for my AR)

All worked fine.
 
All I can say is I've shot just over 1200 rounds (9mm only) of MFS ammo through S&W MP9 and not one problem! At Silverdale in Southern Ontario (near Niagara) they sell MFS (among many others).

Happy shooting
 
Out off mY TC Icon 308 the 140 gr shoot pretty well and they are SP, under and inch at 100 metres, this stuff is pretty hot loaded... JP.
 
Back
Top Bottom