A store in town is now selling it. You can get 500 rounds of 9mm for $99 which is a hell of a price.
I bought a box of 50 to test it out. I'm not a big fan of steel cased ammo, And hope my M&P will like it.
If it was that cheap here I'd buy a crapload of it.
I can't speak for the MFS ammo either way, but I have been shooting an R15 regularly for a couple of years now, and can say that I think it is still the best bang for the buck AR out there as far as a shooting rifle goes.I dont' even own a .223 yet but i'm planning on getting an AR soon. either an r-15
TSE (Calgary) had a crate of this st uff in 308 yesterday. Selling at $130 per 500. Bought 2500 rds. Great deal but likely gone now.
I can't speak for the MFS ammo either way, but I have been shooting an R15 regularly for a couple of years now, and can say that I think it is still the best bang for the buck AR out there as far as a shooting rifle goes.
Also, we have a couple people that come up to our shoots from the Lethbridge area. Come on up if want.
TSE in calgary just had a pallet of the mfs 7.62 by 51 on sale last weekend for $129/500rds. Stuff went like wildfire! Haven't tried it yet but everything I read says it works just fine. I believe I came accross an Illinios Police department that compared mfs to American eagle and it functioned flawlessly and they now use it for training as it is dirt cheap. I hope we see more in these parts.
wherearbout is here? and i still don't have a rifle aside from my .22's and my hunting rifle.
Here's some scrap metal I was shooting. Placed out around 200-220 yards and elevated up a hill by about 12-15 meters.
![]()
POI was approx 1/2- 3/4" low of POA, keeping in mind shooting uphill.
2 big hits were from 12ga slugs if you're wondering.



























