I have just learned that our erstwhile black powder geeks at Edmonton House are having a shoot later on in May. I would like to show up for the shoot and clean house with my naturally superior shooting abilities - but do ya have to 'dress up' for these things? If that's the case I can't go - my wardrobe comes from Value Village and goes back to the 50's and that's it!
Are there any other blackpowder shoots scheduled in Alberta, SK or BC worth going too? I intend to spend the rest of my life being a nuisance on the black powder ranges of the land, and burning more than my fair share of gasoline and powder.
Can there be any greater calling in life than that?
Are there any other blackpowder shoots scheduled in Alberta, SK or BC worth going too? I intend to spend the rest of my life being a nuisance on the black powder ranges of the land, and burning more than my fair share of gasoline and powder.
Can there be any greater calling in life than that?


















































