While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If it's FNM it's Portuguese, it's HOT, it's darned accurate in the right rifle, it's a very heavy loading equal to the German JsS and it is much too good to just blast off at nothing.
If it's FNM it's Portuguese, it's HOT, it's darned accurate in the right rifle, it's a very heavy loading equal to the German JsS and it is much too good to just blast off at nothing.
I have some of the FNM stuff and will agree, it is a stout load. I haven't shot a lot through my M48 yet, but what I did use shot well and I will get more use as I go.
If it is too good to shoot at nothing, what should I shoot it at?
Everyone seems to agree it's a stout loading. I know mausers have very strong actions, but would this ammo perhaps be meant for long range machine gun use? Would sustained use in a k 98 be bad for the rifle?