Does anyone in the Kingston Ontario area sell black powder (Swiss or Goex)?
If your in Sask. I'm surprised you haven't bought from Becky at Hillfolk Musket Supplies, she's the only dealer I know of that deals in Swiss BP.
ive never seen swiss here goex works just the same for a 8 bore id go with 1fg goex
Thanks Ben, I gave them a call today and they hope to have some in by the end of June.
We have been using goex but need the Swiss as that is all we can get in Africa for BP. We are doing some load testing and chronographing and want to compare the loads we have to the Swiss powder loads.![]()
thay have some cool subs over there one's red![]()
what you going to hunt with a double muzzleloader i hope if its one of the big 5 you can make a kill shot with the 2 rounds![]()
Its for an 8 bore double cartridge rifle. using 10-12 drams of BP![]()



























