bluemike807
CGN Regular
- Location
- Eastern Ontario
Does anyone know if Lebaron or anywhere else in Ottawa is currently selling 7.62x39 surplus in the wooden case? After some.
A case(1200 rds) of Sellier & Bellot 127 grain, berdan primed, steel cased ball ammo runs $249.00.
you can get it delivered from tradex for $225 + tax.
Does anyone know if Lebaron or anywhere else in Ottawa is currently selling 7.62x39 surplus in the wooden case? After some.
I read somewhere on CGN that you can pickup Mastar 7.62x39 ammo crates at Gunco. Call Jason (the owner of Gunco) for more information. He's located off Colonade Road in Ottawa.
It's the same ammo. The Tradex stuff is '90's production so it's a few years newer and there's 80 more rounds in each crate.


I get mine from tradeex too,deld to Halifax $225+tax,but the crates now advertise 1120 rounds instead of 1200.Still a great deal and fast delivery!
![]()
any probs with the tradex stuff? does it come with the crate?
I read somewhere on CGN that you can pickup Mastar 7.62x39 ammo crates at Gunco. Call Jason (the owner of Gunco) for more information. He's located off Colonade Road in Ottawa.
I read somewhere on CGN that you can pickup Mastar 7.62x39 ammo crates at Gunco. Call Jason (the owner of Gunco) for more information. He's located off Colonade Road in Ottawa.
You can get it delivered from Tradex for $225 + tax.



























