LeBaron/Ottawa source of 7.62x39

Not likely at LeBaron's. Marstar lists it and are in Vankleek Hill. That's not far from Ottawa. Mind you, they don't have a store front and don't let the general public in. They might be able to arrange delivery to where you'll be staying in Ottawa.
A case(1200 rds) of Sellier & Bellot 127 grain, berdan primed, steel cased ball ammo runs $249.00.
 
I read somewhere on CGN that you can pickup Mastar 7.62x39 ammo crates at Gunco. Call Jason (the owner of Gunco) for more information. He's located off Colonade Road in Ottawa.
 
Le Barons did have some not too long ago. You couldn't buy it by the crate tho. I think they only bought 2-3 crates themselves and sold them in 10 packs for $2.50.
 
how is the tradex stuff vs the marstar stuff?
got a case on hold at gunco but was wondering if I should just get the tradex pack
 
It's the same ammo. The Tradex stuff is '90's production so it's a few years newer and there's 80 more rounds in each crate.
 
It's the same ammo. The Tradex stuff is '90's production so it's a few years newer and there's 80 more rounds in each crate.

I get mine from tradeex too,deld to Halifax $225+tax,but the crates now advertise 1120 rounds instead of 1200.Still a great deal and fast delivery!
:canadaFlag::rockOn:
 
I get mine from tradeex too,deld to Halifax $225+tax,but the crates now advertise 1120 rounds instead of 1200.Still a great deal and fast delivery!
:canadaFlag::rockOn:

Ah. Maybe they ran out of the newer stuff.

any probs with the tradex stuff? does it come with the crate?

It's Czech surplus. You're no more likely to have problems with it from Tradex than from any other source. I've never had any issues regardless of where I bought it or when it was made.

According to the post right above your question, yes, it still does come with the crate.
 
Back
Top Bottom