Where's the logic

Be careful what you complain about, the antifun people would be happy to fix your problem by making both of them restricted.
 
Be careful what you complain about, the antifun people would be happy to fix your problem by making both of them restricted.
They don't need my help to restrict guns :p I "complain" because I always wanted a pistol like that or an old west replica revolver like a Colt 1860 but I'm not interested to buy restricted guns :( where is the fun with restricted firearms???
 
They don't need my help to restrict guns :p I "complain" because I always wanted a pistol like that or an old west replica revolver like a Colt 1860 but I'm not interested to buy restricted guns :( where is the fun with restricted firearms???

Pfft, replicas...just get the real thing, problem solved:)
 
I thought reproduction flintlocks were not considered a firearm under the firearms act?

Edit: Never mind... Only applies to long arms... reproduction flintlock pistols are still restricted.
 
Last edited:
"...where is the fun with restricted firearms???...'" You need to get out more.
Logic doesn't apply. Makes no sense that a percussion lock reproduction requires registration, but the same rifle with a flint lock does not, either.
 
"...where is the fun with restricted firearms???...'" You need to get out more.
Logic doesn't apply. Makes no sense that a percussion lock reproduction requires registration, but the same rifle with a flint lock does not, either.

But the problem with restricted guns is you can't go where you want to shoot them, you don't have the liberty of non restricted guns :( and for me that's a real problem.

The flint lock rifles are used in re-enactment by Canada Parks.
 
But the problem with restricted guns is you can't go where you want to shoot them, you don't have the liberty of non restricted guns :( and for me that's a real problem.

The flint lock rifles are used in re-enactment by Canada Parks.

Just buy antiques and not repros and you wont have the problem. But I know, repros are cheap and new and antiques are old and rusty, lol.
 
They don't need my help to restrict guns :p
Then don't post stupid comparisons like your first post. The antis don't don't need your help to spew lies and BS. And be assured the antis come here a lot.

...where is the fun with restricted firearms???
...and where is the fun with whining? Try doing something about it - send a letter to your MP. Because that's what big boys do, and your mom's not here. ;)
 
You're learning, grasshopper. :)

Now that we get that other unfortunate stuff out of the way, let me say i agree fully that the firearms laws are ridiculous. You have stumbled onto the reason that some of us are so interested in antique handguns. No registration or licensing needed to legally own, shoot, or transport. Works for me.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom