Be careful what you complain about, the antifun people would be happy to fix your problem by making both of them prohibited.
They don't need my help to restrict gunsBe careful what you complain about, the antifun people would be happy to fix your problem by making both of them restricted.
They don't need my help to restrict gunsI "complain" because I always wanted a pistol like that or an old west replica revolver like a Colt 1860 but I'm not interested to buy restricted guns
where is the fun with restricted firearms???
They don't need my help to restrict gunsI "complain" because I always wanted a pistol like that or an old west replica revolver like a Colt 1860 but I'm not interested to buy restricted guns
where is the fun with restricted firearms???
at the range.
"...where is the fun with restricted firearms???...'" You need to get out more.
Logic doesn't apply. Makes no sense that a percussion lock reproduction requires registration, but the same rifle with a flint lock does not, either.
I can't understand why pistols like that are restricted.
But the problem with restricted guns is you can't go where you want to shoot them, you don't have the liberty of non restricted gunsand for me that's a real problem.
The flint lock rifles are used in re-enactment by Canada Parks.
Then don't post stupid comparisons like your first post. The antis don't don't need your help to spew lies and BS. And be assured the antis come here a lot.They don't need my help to restrict guns![]()
...and where is the fun with whining? Try doing something about it - send a letter to your MP. Because that's what big boys do, and your mom's not here....where is the fun with restricted firearms???
Then don't post stupid comparisons like your first post. The antis don't don't need your help to spew lies and BS. And be assured the antis come here a lot.



























