7.62x39 surplus ammo at Elwood Epps

Then consider the dealers out there, out bound shipments from here are up an average of 10%-15% + 42% fuel surcharge....

If there is a cheaper way of doing it, I would sure appreciate being informed....

John[/B]


Allow customers to come and pick-up their orders.

Then you can start a 'Come shoot a Full-Auto Day':p
 
RIVETC 78;
"Allow customers to come and pick-up their orders."

With an apointement that is possible, but how does this help the dealers we sell to across Canada ?

Then you can start a 'Come shoot a Full-Auto Day'
Not certain what you mean here ??
John
 
STRIPPERCLIPPER;
"Maybe everyone should start shooting the extra crates they have under the bed instead of buying new ones for a while. At least until the price drops. "

I like your approach, I might add we should all stop driving our cars until gas prices drop....

Ammo prices are NOT going to drop unless the vendor governments drop their prices, and that is not going to happen, they see the demand, they know there is a good market out there, they won't give the buyers any breaks....

We should be thankful that are US cousins cannot import this ammo, if they could the prices would skyrocket tomorrow....

John


Comparing yourself to the oil companies isn't going to make you any friends.;)
The truck always needs gas, and the sks always needs ammo. I have to pay the going rate, I don't have to smile while I do it.
 
Yeah but the thing is all these precious metals were paid for decades ago,

ie: surplus ammo from the 50,s to the 90,s the price does not go up due to copper or lead prices going up, this was made and paid for decades ago.

I agree.. a case of mil surp ammo in 7.62x 39 should be about 90 dollars, but someone is getting greedy. Just my opinion.:yingyang: The retailers are still buying case lots for 50 bucks.
 
^ I wouldn't say it is BS. But i would like him to back that statement with some kind of proof.

The proof may be that no dealer is protesting my "thought" on pricing. We all know mark up on retail items can be astronomical.

The dealers know that and run with it... thats why I put those low ball prices out there...

Ammo keeps our guns working... and us happy by seeing them work. We have to pay for that, Im just glad that prices seem to be dropping, which means Im probably not too far from my calculations... well, maybe a little. :nest:
 
We should be thankful that are US cousins cannot import this ammo, if they could the prices would skyrocket tomorrow....

John[/B]

good point on the steel core stuff not going south.
The US civilian market is like a huge vacuum cleaner swallowing up milsurp stuff worldwide, leaving little for us.

So how much more Czech ammo is left in the warehouses in Czech republic? Are we near the end of it, or will you be bringing in containers for years to come?
 
good point on the steel core stuff not going south.
The US civilian market is like a huge vacuum cleaner swallowing up milsurp stuff worldwide, leaving little for us.

So how much more Czech ammo is left in the warehouses in Czech republic? Are we near the end of it, or will you be bringing in containers for years to come ?

Seriously? What answer do you think is more likely.

a.) There's tons of it guys, enough to keep you shooting for the next decade.

b.) It's almost done, that's why the price is going up.

7.62x39 without doubt is the most widely mass produced round in the world bar none. There's enough of it out there to make it near worthless. It's like diamonds, their value is based solely on what people are willing to pay. If people keep buying crates for $250 that's what we'll be paying. If the market deems nothing more than $150 is acceptable that's what we'll pay. Problem in Canada is there's enough idiots rushing to hand their money over everytime there's a rumour. And this goes for almost everything Canadians buy, that's why we pay more than our US cousins.
 
1400 rounds of Polish at Marstar is 249 + shipping... and they throw in an SKS for $79. I'm no math wiz, but that seems like a REALLY good way to get a gun and a whackload of ammo.

Now, I have yet to see the ammo, but the gun is in GREAT shape, especially once I got all the cosmolene off/out.
 
1400 rounds of Polish at Marstar is 249 + shipping... and they throw in an SKS for $79. I'm no math wiz, but that seems like a REALLY good way to get a gun and a whackload of ammo.

Now, I have yet to see the ammo, but the gun is in GREAT shape, especially once I got all the cosmolene off/out.

the 1400 round crates at marstar are $279 not $249.
 
Back
Top Bottom