While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I drove down there one year just to wander around and talk to some folks, what a great group of folks! I hope everyone has a great weekend and has some fun.
Here is a pic of me shooting my Remington 1867 Navy 50 Cal. on the pistol trail walk and a couple more from the trail walk and shotgun . Had a great time met Ol" Flinter on the pistol trail .Was a great weekend good food good people and the weather was great .
Thanks to the Lethbridge club for all there hard work was a good time .
Thanks Dez - it was a great weekend and sorry to see it all end so quickly again this year! Good pic of my most photogenic side... Ya done some real fine shootin' too.
Thanks Dez - it was a great weekend and sorry to see it all end so quickly again this year! Good pic of my most photogenic side... Ya done some real fine shootin' too.
THANKS
It sure did seem to end fast this year .I think I cleaned guns for at least half a day on Monday when I got home . I still got a picture in my head of you twirling that big ml pistol of yours .