Lethbridge Rendevous who will be there PICS ADDED

DEZ

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just Like the title said Lethbridge Rendevous this long weekend who going.
I'll be there in my tin tee-pee
 
Last edited:
Here is a pic of me shooting my Remington 1867 Navy 50 Cal. on the pistol trail walk and a couple more from the trail walk and shotgun . Had a great time met Ol" Flinter on the pistol trail .Was a great weekend good food good people and the weather was great .
Thanks to the Lethbridge club for all there hard work was a good time .
P9040032.jpg

P9040023.jpg

P9040016.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks Dez - it was a great weekend and sorry to see it all end so quickly again this year! Good pic of my most photogenic side... Ya done some real fine shootin' too.
 
Thanks Dez - it was a great weekend and sorry to see it all end so quickly again this year! Good pic of my most photogenic side... Ya done some real fine shootin' too.

THANKS
It sure did seem to end fast this year .I think I cleaned guns for at least half a day on Monday when I got home . I still got a picture in my head of you twirling that big ml pistol of yours .:D
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom