While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks, I'll think about that. I know the RWS is one of the top rounds you can get for it, but for that price I may end up just picking up the dies and brass. I'll think about it.
Thanks, I'll think about that. I know the RWS is one of the top rounds you can get for it, but for that price I may end up just picking up the dies and brass. I'll think about it.
Contact Henry Nierychlo of Budget Shooters Supply (CGN sponsor, too.) He'll get anything you need.
At the cost of factory ammo, reloading is the way to go.
BTW you might consider posting pics of your M-S. They are lovely rifles and not that common.
I got a somewhat-bubba'd ex-military sporter off the EE here a few years ago and it's been on my "project " list ever since.
Fortunately the seller had some brass and the dies as well, I think.