6.5x54mm MS

Kootenay_Shooter

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
Trail, BC
Does anybody know where I can buy some 6.5x54mm Mannlicher Schoenauer ammunition in Canada?

I have found where I can buy brass and I have found the dies, but I am hoping to buy some ammo without having to reload.
 
Thanks, I'll think about that. I know the RWS is one of the top rounds you can get for it, but for that price I may end up just picking up the dies and brass. I'll think about it.
 
Thanks, I'll think about that. I know the RWS is one of the top rounds you can get for it, but for that price I may end up just picking up the dies and brass. I'll think about it.

Contact Henry Nierychlo of Budget Shooters Supply (CGN sponsor, too.) He'll get anything you need.
At the cost of factory ammo, reloading is the way to go.

BTW you might consider posting pics of your M-S. They are lovely rifles and not that common.
I got a somewhat-bubba'd ex-military sporter off the EE here a few years ago and it's been on my "project " list ever since.
Fortunately the seller had some brass and the dies as well, I think.

:) Stuart
 
Back
Top Bottom