P&D and SFRC bangin out sweet deals on those $99,Federal 12 ga. 00 Buck in Military Ammo Cans...
I wound up going to Target sports and paying 135 for the can.
at 99 I would have bought 2!

It's a shame Target Sports was charging more. Same goes for their range membership. Sheesh...![]()
I just came back from there, blew 25 of these federal loads through the paper. Shot nice, not too much recoil.
As for the membership, thats Ontario for you.
+ 1 for the Atlantic Provinces, would love to get the $99 deal.
Check out Green Diamond in Bayers Lake,I'm sure I saw one of those cans on the floor behind the counter last week.Not sure about the price.
P&D and SFRC bangin out sweet deals on those $99,Federal 12 ga. 00 Buck in Military Ammo Cans...
Any dealers in the Atlantic Provinces have such an offer or are we pretty much getting screwed on this one?
It's a shame Target Sports was charging more. Same goes for their range membership. Sheesh...![]()



























