$99 Dollar Federal Buckshot Deal - EASTERN CANADA NEEDS LOVE TOO

seth

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
P&D and SFRC bangin out sweet deals on those $99,Federal 12 ga. 00 Buck in Military Ammo Cans...

Any dealers in the Atlantic Provinces have such an offer or are we pretty much getting screwed on this one?
 
I do have a short Grizzly that needs feeding. And if my KSG ever comes in, that'll eat a lot of 12 ga. I'm in if there is a dealer our here in Atlantic Canada to carry this sort of deal.
 
I just came back from there, blew 25 of these federal loads through the paper. Shot nice, not too much recoil.

As for the membership, thats Ontario for you.

Ya, just went to Target Sports yesterday and low and behold they had one Federal Ammo Can available they were holding for someone else. Guess I got lucky, except on price. :D
 
We just scored another shipment of this ammo from a different distributor at a slightly higher price. We are expecting our shipment next week at $108 an ammo can with 175 rounds (same as before). Phil.
 
It's a shame Target Sports was charging more. Same goes for their range membership. Sheesh... f:P:

Bought my can at Target for $129.99/175rnds...by the time you add shipping(from the other places) the difference is not that bad.
Yes, the membership is up there but the facility and shopping is spot on. Besides, it's only 25mins from my house. Saves me time and gas.
 
Back
Top Bottom