Thanks Guys, not the guy I'm thinking of , the one that I know of is a Dr and does it for "therapy" from Mississouri ? and the flints are white, quite different from the European flints, lots of spark, but wear a little differently.About 1/3 rd of the price of Tom Fullers also.
Cheers nessy.

Rich Pierce sells knapped white flints out of that part of the states. I don't think he is a doctor though.
He does make beautiful rifles.
I have all sorts of lapidary tools unused around here, so I am going to start making my own cut flints.
Just as soon as I get a million other things done around here.![]()
When you said flintknapper, I thought you meant this kind of knapping
[/IMG]![]()
It is the same principal. The blades which are struck from the core are worked only on the ends instead of knapped along all sides to produce a projectile point.
tjsudbury, those are incredible. Good work.
Don't drop them on your property or you'll be sitting on an arch site![]()



























