Alright, after reading everyones threads and looking at pics of all these fantastic Antique firearms, I am going to dive in!
Can anyone tell me where I can find a list of years of manufacture for particular firearms? Is there a central website or something? Or do I have to google and hope to find it there? (already tried that without success) Found a Russian girl with a set of 44's, but I was looking for S&W .44 russian info. still it was a nice break from searching.
I am looking at bringing in either an old .455 webley or .44 russian(not the girl,,,well maybe her too!) or a colt .41 thunderer/lightning.
Any help on where to look to match a serial # to a year would be appreciated! Might even send the link to the russian chick!
Any help on where to look to match a serial # to a year would be appreciated! Might even send the link to the russian chick!


















































