jetrefueller
Regular
- Location
- Northern Ontario
Hi Guys by any chance is there a supplier that sells .44 Russian ammo up here in Canada. I only ask cause I seen a member selling a S&W #3 with 500 rounds of ammo.
Hi Guys by any chance is there a supplier that sells .44 Russian ammo up here in Canada. I only ask cause I seen a member selling a S&W #3 with 500 rounds of ammo.
It took a very long time for me to get my brass from DT, but it did come.Tagged, maybe pm him? I would be interested, got brass coming I hope, from double tapp but 2 months waiting and no update and no response to pm's. Have you ever dealt with Double Tapp before? Cheers.
Tagged, maybe pm him? I would be interested, got brass coming I hope, from double tapp but 2 months waiting and no update and no response to pm's. Have you ever dealt with Double Tapp before? Cheers.
* I just called to confirm, yes they have 3.
What a nice guy, does the footwork for the OP. Usually when someone calls to confirm it's to buy the last 3
.
What a nice guy, does the footwork for the OP.![]()
Usually when someone calls to confirm it's to buy the last 3.![]()



























