.44 Russian ammo

Hi Guys by any chance is there a supplier that sells .44 Russian ammo up here in Canada. I only ask cause I seen a member selling a S&W #3 with 500 rounds of ammo.

Tagged, maybe pm him? I would be interested, got brass coming I hope, from double tapp but 2 months waiting and no update and no response to pm's. Have you ever dealt with Double Tapp before? Cheers.
 
Tagged, maybe pm him? I would be interested, got brass coming I hope, from double tapp but 2 months waiting and no update and no response to pm's. Have you ever dealt with Double Tapp before? Cheers.
It took a very long time for me to get my brass from DT, but it did come.

Patience is a virtue.;)
 
something to think about .....

the 44 russian s&w top breaks came in 2 cylinder lengths ( 1 7/16" and 1 9/16" ) , in theory the shorter cylinder is too short for 44 special ...... but the winchester , 44 special cowboy action rounds will fit the shorter cylinder ( assuming it has been opened up with a 44 special reamer ) .
with a little poking around with a set of calipers a person may find some other brands that fit .
 
Tagged, maybe pm him? I would be interested, got brass coming I hope, from double tapp but 2 months waiting and no update and no response to pm's. Have you ever dealt with Double Tapp before? Cheers.

DT orders bulk from the USA every couple months. He should have sent you an email message when you placed the order, and your next confirmation will be when the charges show up on your card at which time he has received the bras from the USA and has shipped it to you. Expect anywhere from 2-4 months is my experience.
 
Hey Boomer I spoke with David and he has ordered some more .44russian and I have four
boxes coming. Thanks for your help and to all who had suggestions. We certainly do have a stellar comunnity on CGN.
 
Back
Top Bottom