Careful guys with sending this one any offers to sell. Don't get me wrong I'm all for helping new people into the hobby, but looking at post history this one just feels wierd. Other than the Oct join date and homing precision on some "big bad topics" we have;
A; he either needs to re-read the EE rules for some of those WTB ads or he's reaaaaaaaally excited. 2 WTB SR-22 ads in rimfire, 3 WTB VZ58 ads in modern military, 2 CZ 858 WTB ads in modern military. Either very focused and eager on what he wants or given a shopping list of scary looking non-restricted.
B; all ads are "needs to be cheap" yet he's looking to spend at least $4000 in seperate purchases this month? This isn't including this newest inquiry into antiques. I remember being a student and I got to say I don't remember such a budget for guns, I was more concerned with food and rent.
C; everything he's into needs to look like it belongs on Call of Duty. Really all he needs is a WTB ad for a Mini-14 and we'd have a good case for a Wendy shill

.
Of course none of this is the obvious screaming leftist shill type, but still handle with care on this one folks.
Now as for the OP, "cheap" ""antique" and "modern ammo" aren't words that go together. If you desire a cheap pistol that fires modern ammo perhaps you should go back and get your restricted license and get into Norinco pistols, Canadaammo.com has been known for wicked Norinco 1911 and .45acp ammo deals. For antiques you're going to find two classes here, one being the ability to shoot modern and these are usually converted somehow and not cheap (none under $1000), and the other being a collector which again are not cheap. Well I guess there's the fixer upper class and relics, but you seem to want to be able to fire it so these are eliminated from the shopping list.
Finally OP you have to be careful and responsible in firing an antique. Consider it like you would a restricted class firearm and target shoot it at a range. If you can't afford one due to you being a student I doubt you could also afford $50000 in lawyers and litigation fees should you happen to break the law with one or a overzealous OPP or CO decides to lay charges and test the law. Be careful, be discreet, and be responsible and you'll enjoy the hobby.
If you're truly interested in antiques slow down and read these threads;
Collecting and shooting antiques
Antique Firearm Status Determination Flowchart
Concealed weapon or not The bush and animal protection
Wecome to CGN and the antique forum.