i just got my hands on a single shot pinfire that i may end up making a adapter for that turns it into a muzzleloader of some sort (maybe with a rifled barrel who knows)
Far to much fuss and stuff to consider practical at all. Makes no sense when you can load up some shells put them in your pocket and shoot.He is partialy loading from the front, but it is hardly a muzzle loader. Another issue is shooting that steel shot, not to smart there.
Why not just reload the shell with black powder? You can use black powder in almost any shell.
In the original posting clip, he loads a primed gun from the front... kinda dumb unless it was a true survival situation.
its more a after SHTF or in a long turm sustainability if your shells have been used to the point where they melt through(common thing with BP or pyrodex) then you still have a way of using your gun steel shot thing well dont matter much its a modern gun with a open choke id use small rocks if i had too
Where are you going to get primers from? I know I'm going to run out of primers long before I run out of spent shells. I've had high quality shells last through 3 or 4 reloading with true black powder (brass shells on the other hand will last forever).
Just seems like a good way to blow yourself.



























