Brutus
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
I have two of these beauties myself.
Any other fans of the ROA got any recommendations for a cylinder loader for conicals outside the gunframe?
Let's hear a pipe in for other owners and please feel free to share you experience with them.
I recently picked up a spare cylinder from Classicballistx out of Dallas and tresos from The Possibles Shop in New Mexico. In the longer ROA the spare cylinder is a bit too tight in one spot. But in the shorter one the spare times just fine for all six notches.
Cheers!
Any other fans of the ROA got any recommendations for a cylinder loader for conicals outside the gunframe?
Let's hear a pipe in for other owners and please feel free to share you experience with them.
I recently picked up a spare cylinder from Classicballistx out of Dallas and tresos from The Possibles Shop in New Mexico. In the longer ROA the spare cylinder is a bit too tight in one spot. But in the shorter one the spare times just fine for all six notches.
Cheers!
Last edited:




























, if the CFO ever decides to get my LTATT in order
, I definitely plan on shooting them !....























