Need a supplier of Swiss or Goex powder....

The Canadian distributor for GOEX is a guy named John Emmett in St.Catharines Ont. He only deals IN PERSON, no exception. There is a thread on here about the whole subject. VERY reasonable. You'll have to find somebody who'll buy it and ship it to you though. I'd like to assist, but let's just say that I'm not ready for another trip to the twilight zone. This is one case where I'd spend the extra $ and buy from a shop!
 
The Canadian distributor for GOEX is a guy named John Emmett in St.Catharines Ont. He only deals IN PERSON, no exception. There is a thread on here about the whole subject. VERY reasonable. You'll have to find somebody who'll buy it and ship it to you though. I'd like to assist, but let's just say that I'm not ready for another trip to the twilight zone. This is one case where I'd spend the extra $ and buy from a shop!
There may be a western distributor too but I'm not sure.
 
Back
Top Bottom