There may be a western distributor too but I'm not sure.The Canadian distributor for GOEX is a guy named John Emmett in St.Catharines Ont. He only deals IN PERSON, no exception. There is a thread on here about the whole subject. VERY reasonable. You'll have to find somebody who'll buy it and ship it to you though. I'd like to assist, but let's just say that I'm not ready for another trip to the twilight zone. This is one case where I'd spend the extra $ and buy from a shop!
I am in Montreal and triple 7 and pyrodex are the only one availabale around here... JP.
Got no result on Chrome for Cracanon but Londero is a 90 km motorcycle ride from my home, but Swiss would be my first choice... Thanks. JP.Wrong JP !
GOEX available at Londero and Swiss, GOEX and Elephant at CraCanon
just add .com to cracanon
Just recieved an email, they dont sell BP no more... JP.just add .com to cracanon



























