- Location
- Alberta, let freedom reign!
...
Last edited:
Personally I'd just apply a rust preventative like Fluid Film and leave it like it is.
If you do go for a hot blue, be sure to tell the shop to be damned careful not to screw it up by polishing off the sharp edges, stamps, and markings. Way too many nice old guns been screwed up by over-polishing. Do the absolute bare minimum polishing or buffing, or even avoid it altogether if you can.
"...This is my sidearm for bush..." No such thing in Canada. Unless you managed to get a Wilderness carry permit. All restricted laws apply to antique handguns except the permit.
Isn't worth much as it is, so it really doesn't matter what you to it. I'd just cold blue it or duracoat it.
"...This is my sidearm for bush..." No such thing in Canada. Unless you managed to get a Wilderness carry permit. All restricted laws apply to antique handguns except the permit.
Isn't worth much as it is, so it really doesn't matter what you to it. I'd just cold blue it or duracoat it.
"...This is my sidearm for bush..." No such thing in Canada. Unless you managed to get a Wilderness carry permit. All restricted laws apply to antique handguns except the permit.
Isn't worth much as it is, so it really doesn't matter what you to it. I'd just cold blue it or duracoat it.
"...This is my sidearm for bush..." No such thing in Canada. Unless you managed to get a Wilderness carry permit. All restricted laws apply to antique handguns except the permit.
Isn't worth much as it is, so it really doesn't matter what you to it. I'd just cold blue it or duracoat it.
I've never heard of this Fluid film. Where would I look for it. Sounds like a handy thing to have.
transporting them in an opaque case



























