I acquired this tin pouch with some other bits and pieces this week. It appears to be a ball or cap pouch made of tin with soldered seams. The designs appears to be brass or copper. It has a tin belt loop on the back side. There is an eye on each end to tie something to it or to hang some bobbles or something. By the design I do not believe that it is NA made.
Can any one give me any information or historical value of this piece. I have tried searching the net but cannot find anything similar.
It is 5.25"Lx2"Wx2.5"H
Thank you.




Can any one give me any information or historical value of this piece. I have tried searching the net but cannot find anything similar.
It is 5.25"Lx2"Wx2.5"H
Thank you.




Last edited:




























, sorry. I have never seen anything like that and I have seen a lot of old things. Very interesting.





















