While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Pedersoli for sure builds some of the better SXS guns around as far as muzzle loaders go, and for sure cartridge hammer guns.
I think Shooters Choice has some in stock , and you can also order them from Will Bilozir at ( 403) 938 6066
Cat
Further to the steel shot thing, I wouldn't use it even if I could for a muzzle loader.
I much prefer using either Bismuth or Nice shot for my waterfowl, and plated lead for the upland birds when out with the muzzle loaders.
Cat
I have one of the Pedersoli Baker muzzleloading shotguns in 12ga, with back action locks and a single non selective trigger and I love it.I use it mainly for birds and rabbits and it s choked modified and improved cylinder I believe.
Thanks for the reply's. Will Bilozar still sell for Ballistic Products? Where does one get bismuth?
Fit is important with a scatter gun so I will have to make a trip to shooter choice.
A
Thanks for the reply's. Will Bilozar still sell for Ballistic Products? Where does one get bismuth?
Fit is important with a scatter gun so I will have to make a trip to shooter choice.
A
id also vote for pedersoli if you can find a full length cyl/cyl you then can load as normal with a nitro card and fiber wad then put a steel shot cup over that that way the burning powder will not even touch the plastic and not make a tar like mess.
pedersoli has two models that mite fit the bill the waterfowl cyl/ic and the slug gun idk if that's regulated for round ball/slugs or not