While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That particular converter requires cutting out of the recoil shield in order to install the loading gate, I have seen other converters that have firing pins on each chamber and don't require modifications to the frame.
That particular converter requires cutting out of the recoil shield in order to install the loading gate, I have seen other converters that have firing pins on each chamber and don't require modifications to the frame.
This is the type I'm looking for. Appears that the cylinder has to be removed to be reloaded. What a PITA if you have to punch out the locking wedge and remove the bbl everytime.