Cap & Ball Converter Cylinders

budman

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Location
S.W Bantario
Have you guys seen this cylinder conversion,it looks
a direct swap out of cylinders.


Take the space out of the TT.
ht tp://www.kirstkonverter.com/1851-61-colt-navy.html
 
That particular converter requires cutting out of the recoil shield in order to install the loading gate, I have seen other converters that have firing pins on each chamber and don't require modifications to the frame.
 
That particular converter requires cutting out of the recoil shield in order to install the loading gate, I have seen other converters that have firing pins on each chamber and don't require modifications to the frame.

This is the type I'm looking for. Appears that the cylinder has to be removed to be reloaded. What a PITA if you have to punch out the locking wedge and remove the bbl everytime.
 
Back
Top Bottom