Tannerite

johnone

Expired Business
By popular demand, you asked for it, Marstar listens.

We expect a major shipment of TANNERITE binary targets in a few days....

Why buy a substitute, purchase the original, at US prices here in Canada....in Canadian dollars

As usual your best deals are at Marstar, stop over paying....

CASE of 10 x 1lb targets only $99.95
CASE of 20 x 1/2lb targets only $115.oo
CASE of 30 x 1/4lb targets only $89.95

Watch for it to be posted to our site SOON.
John

Thanks for bringing us these without the hidden cost of the other dealer with tannerite... now I just need to find some spare $$$ to give you.

What will shipping be like for a case to Vancouver Island (V8L 5W5)?

Ontario's CFO has just issued a memorandum:

The Chief Firearms Office does not approve the use of explosive targets. This also includes tannerite

Sorry about that.

Thank you Shep546 for educating our friend tbrwlf

Please use common sense while enjoying this product guys

This ONLY applies to certified ranges

GUUeY4C.png

John, Will you be selling these as individual units as well as case amounts? I'd like to try one or two before buying a whole case.

At this time we will offer only case lots,it allows us to get the product in our customers hands at the lowest possible price....
John

Any chance of the rimfire stuff? I think it's called Tannerite Goliath ? I see it every time I'm in the US at gander mountain but am unsure if I can just bring it in or not. Would rather buy from a Canadian company.

where in the Chief firearms office , do they think ,they can tell you what kind of targets to use? approved range or not

where in the Chief firearms office , do they think ,they can tell you what kind of targets to use? approved range or not

Probably because the current approved range design requirements don't take into account the use of explosive targets. There very well could be some clubs where use of these targets would be a non-issue while at plenty of others it could create a hazardous situation or at the very least generate a lot of complaints from neighbours. I really doubt that the CFO has a hard-on for tannerite targets. Just use your head whenever you are using these targets. Pick your time and place carefully and don't take them to the range.

Probably because the current approved range design requirements don't take into account the use of explosive targets. There very well could be some clubs where use of these targets would be a non-issue while at plenty of others it could create a hazardous situation or at the very least generate a lot of complaints from neighbours. I really doubt that the CFO has a hard-on for tannerite targets. Just use your head whenever you are using these targets. Pick your time and place carefully and don't take them to the range.

...what do you mean we can't blow up the backstops that keep the bullets in the range and away from the public???

...what do you mean we can't blow up the backstops that keep the bullets in the range and away from the public???

lol. My club just spent a lot of money to rebuild the 25 & 50 yard berms as they were worn down by the weather and didn't pass the height requirements on the last CFO inspection. I could just imagine the grief that a couple boneheads with a case of tannerite might cause.

Where's the english translation to the Quebec regs? In BC we are required to have complete french translations of everything, just in case one of the 12 francophones in the province wanders in. Is Quebec the only Non-bilingual province in Canada?

Back
Top Bottom