Derya mk10 shotgun

I wouldn't say it's exactly the same as the cheaper ones. IMO it's by far the best looking one, it breaks down nicely for transportation and I believe it fits some AR parts.

Well for double the price and made by the same company I'm sure there aren't too many differences.

I don't believe there is any AR compatibility. I think there are maybe only one or two shotguns that you can literally slap their upper to an AR lower.

Any other retailers taking preorders? I'll preorder one for sure.
I don't know why people are crying over the price tag, you pay for quality. I have lots and lots of guns with more then a 1k price tag

Ya! The price is up there$$ but look at it this way a good semi is what 500.00$ min. Then you got mags , muzzle -brake, stock kit,customized paint job, other odds and ends and then a case! So its pretty much what its worth. This is a turn key package! Just add your flavour of ammo ! Good to go!:wave:

Any other retailers taking preorders? I'll preorder one for sure.
I don't know why people are crying over the price tag, you pay for quality. I have lots and lots of guns with more then a 1k price tag

Yes, you do pay for quality. So tell me more about the quality of this gun.

I have several guns worth over 1K too, but would I pay over 1k for a turkish gun phenomenally marked up? No, I'll just get the same gun by the same company maybe with a different name for $600 somewhere else.

Holy crap that's expensive. What is the difference between these ones and the exact same ones that are going for half the price?

Which is the exact same one for half the price? Are they also available for pre order?

Ah, never mind...didn't realize it was from Turkey. Don't want to support them in any way....Terrorist funding, oil stealing war mongers!

Last edited:
Which is the exact same one for half the price? Are they also available for pre order?

There are some pretty interesting guns out there that are available for pre-order, but since I don't know if dealers on this forum carry them, I would just avoid an infraction.

Feel free to browse the internet though.

I just think over 1k is pushing it. After all though, the MSRP in the US is $699 so having a Canadian dollar worth nothing doesn't help.

Show me one semi on the market like this one for $600. The uzkon is 899 and even it isn't as nice

Yes, you do pay for quality. So tell me more about the quality of this gun.

I have several guns worth over 1K too, but would I pay over 1k for a turkish gun phenomenally marked up? No, I'll just get the same gun by the same company maybe with a different name for $600 somewhere else.

So I managed to get a few Derya MK-10s early for me and some friends. They don't cycle very well with 2-3/4 skeet loads unless you put the supplied choke/barrel extention on. I took mine out today for the first time. All I had for ammo was some 3 inch#3 and 3 inch BB. After the first round fired it failed to feed. I had these issue for 10 rounds. I tried another mag and it was the same. Then the bolt wouldn't close when racking a round. I took it home and disassembled the gun. I noticed the gas ring was partially out of the piston slot causing the bolt not to close. I pried it back into the slot and the bolt closed no problem. These guns seem to be of good quality but I'm definitely not happy so far. A gun made for 3 inch shells shouldn't blow rings off of the piston. I'll take it out in the next couple days with my friends Deryas as well and see how things go.

So I managed to get a few Derya MK-10s early for me and some friends. They don't cycle very well with 2-3/4 skeet loads unless you put the supplied choke/barrel extention on. I took mine out today for the first time. All I had for ammo was some 3 inch#3 and 3 inch BB. After the first round fired it failed to feed. I had these issue for 10 rounds. I tried another mag and it was the same. Then the bolt wouldn't close when racking a round. I took it home and disassembled the gun. I noticed the gas ring was partially out of the piston slot causing the bolt not to close. I pried it back into the slot and the bolt closed no problem. These guns seem to be of good quality but I'm definitely not happy so far. A gun made for 3 inch shells shouldn't blow rings off of the piston. I'll take it out in the next couple days with my friends Deryas as well and see how things go.

Thanks for the report. I wonder if these need to be broken in with heavy loads. I am very interested in them but I think I will wait a couple of months so more experienced shooters can work out the kinks.

Holy crap that's expensive. What is the difference between these ones and the exact same ones that are going for half the price?

Biggest difference I know of is that the mk 10 is all aluminum, the one for 597 has a polymer lower. I ordered an mk 10. I think they look better anyways. I'm going to put it up against my benelli m4... the one I like the least will be going for sale. I've always wanted a mag fed semi. .. I hope it's nice

I feel that concerns about reliability are warranted ... but I still may take the risk. My Turkish Hatsan semi-auto was far from perfect. But it was tube fed and only $600. This is a pretty big flyer. If it goes bang-bang-bang-bang-bang every time then you win. If not ... you just sell it to some young buck for a $300 loss ...

Well for double the price and made by the same company I'm sure there aren't too many differences.

I don't believe there is any AR compatibility. I think there are maybe only one or two shotguns that you can literally slap their upper to an AR lower.

Is this correct?
If it did actually connect to an AR lower, wouldnt that make it restricted?

Hey there guys and gals,

A very small number of the MK10 VR101's just arrived at the shop. Just working on getting a photo to post, they don't have spiked muzzlebreak like the OP but more of a Flash hider.

https://www.reliablegun.com/en/derya-arms-mk-10-model-vr101-vertical-magazine-semi-auto-shotgun-12ga-3-20-black-aluminum-alloy-receivers-synthetic-stock-2rds-ar-style-front-post-carry-handle-peep-sights-choke-wmuzzle-brake

We have many more on order!

Told a few of you that I would post as soon as I see them so... HERE THEY ARE!

Back
Top Bottom