Customer review of Tenda.

First time poster, long time reader. Had a pretty negative experience with Tenda recently and I thought it worthwhile to share. In November, I ordered a rifle that was "in stock" online. After weeks with no communication, I emailed them and was told that they were waiting to get the rifle from their supplier (their website still displaying it as "in stock"). After I eventually got the rifle (mid December), items were missing from the box. I called and they sent the missing items. A few days later, I was cycling some snapcaps through the action to test it and the rifle turned out to be totally defective--the bolt handle pretty much came off. I was frustrated, but defects happen, so I called Tenda to get it taken care of. I hadn't even finished explaining what happened to the guy on the phone and he quickly brushed me off, telling me to take it up with the manufacturer. I had never fired the rifle. They refused to exchange or aid me in any way. I had to contact the manufacturer and ship the rifle at my own expense to have it repaired. Not great service for a brand new rifle. I've spoken to them once more since, and while the lady I talked to was much more understanding and apologetic, admitting that what had happened was indeed poor, there wasn't much she was willing to do to amend the situation. While their prices are good, and others have had good experiences with them, I would definitely never make a large purchase here again.

When their website shipping policy says "1-2 days" and they consistently take a week to ship out basic items like a case of ammo that literally just needs a sticker put on it, I think that is a valid concern.

+1. They're pretty punctual about submitting my credit card info. I'd like to see the same level of efficiency in shipping what I bought.

I've only bought from them once. Not entirely sure I'll give them a second chance.

Cheapest 5000 case on the net. Excellent customer service, thanks Kenny. Canpar sucks, but hey you get what you pay for...free:p Definitely buy again:)

Noticed the free shipping and you can use a normal credit card, these 2 things have made me decide to go with Tenda on my next reloading supply order. Plus it looks like they have stock on everything I use.

Corey

+1. They're pretty punctual about submitting my credit card info. I'd like to see the same level of efficiency in shipping what I bought.

I've only bought from them once. Not entirely sure I'll give them a second chance.

Well I live in Ottawa , they are close to Toronto . I purchase a handgun from them on Jan 27 2019 , it got approved either feb 4th or 5th . They shipped it out feb 5th and tracking says it should be delivered by end of day today feb 6th. Approval aside because it’s not in their control , the shipping is lightning fast . Dunno what to say besides that I’m really impressed .

I ordered Feb 4 - 7:12 pm pst, order received email Feb 4, purchase receipt Feb 4, tracking number email Feb 6, order complete confirmation Feb 6 - 10:51 am pst. I might update on how well Canpro handles it from here :)

I myself had a pretty bad experience. Ordered ammo and scope rings at the tail end of November, and when I finally recieved the order a few weeks later, the scope rings were missing. Order sheet said they were on back-order, so I figured no problem. Two more weeks went by, almost January, I called and they said it'd be in the first week of January.

Two more weeks go by, I call again, they say the trucks just brought a shipment in the might prior and they should be out within the week.

Another two weeks pass by, I call and Greg in the warehouse promises they will be at my door the very next day, which was a Thursday. Guess what... It got miss shipped and sent to Calgary by Canpar.
I only got the rings last Friday. Unacceptable. Great products, great prices, horrible service and shipping times.

I had many great experiences with Tenda. Some of the best prices I've found , and delivery was always quick.
My one bad experience though was with the purchase of a pistol, fired it 4 maybe 5 times and then the something broke. This was all within 2 days of having possession of the pistol. Tenda was not really willing to help with warranty other than to tell me to contact the manufacturer...

My latest experiance wasn’t great. They took a week to ship my order, the sling adapter plate I ordered was j rock when I ordered it then suddenly became on back order when my order shipped. Upon “delivery” Alex in Calgary received my order, delivered and signed, half way across the country. I emailed x2 tenda, messaged on here, Bob was going to look into it and call me back about my order....I’m still waiting for that call or email back.

Luckily my order was delivered to me, just waiting for that sling adapter plate. I’m not really impressed this go around. Maybe it was because the boss was away.

I have had great experience with go tenda until my last order. It took couple of weeks before it shipped.
I emailed and left them a voicemail but I didn’t get any reply. In my opinion their customer service is really
lacking. Maybe as stated above “maybe the boss is away” but still not an excuse.

Fact is they offer a large selection which is almost always 10-15 Percent less than others. Some of their bulk ammo is even more at about 25 percent less so at the end of the day ill take slower shipping if it saves a couple hundred.

Well I received the package as expected today but something was missing . I phoned them right away and they said they will ship out tomorrow so we will see
So just following up . After talking with them yesterday , the guy on the phone said I would get the missing item today, I said thanks and hung up but I was sceptical , sure enough it arrived earlier than my package yesterday .

All in all , it was good and fast shipping

Back
Top Bottom