Customer review of Tenda.

That is a BIG win. I received my 2000 rounds of blazer aluminum 4 weeks after ordering and it sucks ass in revolvers. When I shoot it from my 9mm revolver, I often get rounds in adjacent chambers 'cooking off' from the round that was fired. The stuff seems to work ok in a 9mm auto pistol.

What kind of pistol are you having rounds cooking off in adjacent chambers? A starter pistol?

I went to the store to get powder. My gas was the same as DG shipping. So why not go and see the place. Equally impressive with the store and price. Nice seeing and having a good place around.

I find Tenda gets a lot of hate on CGN for no good reason tbh.
I have order from them dozens of times and never had an issue. Plus they have the best prices then everyone else.
There seems to be alot of fan boys of other companies on here and will bash everybody else. Don't listen to them.

^^^^^^^. I agree completely. I pass within 2 minutes of tenda on my way home every night. Yes they can be busy but I waited just as long at Epps numerous times. The prices are better than the 2 other closest stores just a bit east of them so I’m glad to have them as my LGS

Never had a problem with them after 16 orders, free shipping is quite nice and I usually plan my orders so I don't need ammo and stuff right away as shipment usually take 1 or 2 weeks.

I find Tenda gets a lot of hate on CGN for no good reason tbh.
I have order from them dozens of times and never had an issue. Plus they have the best prices then everyone else.
There seems to be alot of fan boys of other companies on here and will bash everybody else. Don't listen to them.

I completely disagree. Just because you've been lucky and never had an issue does not mean they don't deserve the criticism they get. Everything from jacking the price up before a "sale", to extremely poor inventory controls resulting in orders being partially being shipped, or orders being held and then the rest of your order getting sold out from underneath you because they didn't put what they did have in stock aside, to being told that you can fix a damaged/crushed sight on a pistol with gun blue. Some of their business practices are incompetent at best, to shady and malicious at worst.

If you don't live close to them, it's a crap shoot as to whether or not there will be an issue with your order. They suck people in with good prices because they buy and sell such volume, and from what I've experienced and seen from people in my club it's a 50/50 chance whether or not things will go smoothly.

I've been around long enough and dealt with enough retailers that I have had good and bad experiences with a lot of them. Even some that most people hold in high regard have lost some prestige in my books. So it's not just fanboys of other retailers, it's people having legitimate issues with one that has hit and miss customer service.

In my experience they are great until something goes wrong with your order and then their customer service is sub par, its a gamble.. Last time I had an issue I emailed them and they never replied, it was a minor issue that was my fault, ordering the wrong accessory size, I was hoping to send it back on my dime and get the right part. That being said if its an expensive item I shop elsewhere, Al Flahertys and Dante and a few others whom I trust. If its ammo Tenda has always delivered for me.

I've never ordered from Tenda without feeling like I was getting an amazing deal, and I've ordered quite a bit. They had the best price on an M&P 15 in the country (that I could find) when I bought mine.

Never another order!

Well, I will never buy from this company again, I don't care how good their prices are. Earlier this week I bought a rifle in 22lr, an extra mag, and some ammo (for a pistol). Two days after my order was placed and paid for, I received the note below:

Hello, a note has just been added to your order:
Tracking number:
1Z2E3647DL418......
1Z2E3647DL424......
Will be shipped via UPS
For Safety concerns, despite the caliber, orders containing firearms and ammunition will be shipped on 2 separate days.
We apologize for the inconvenience.​

There is no statement in the Tenda shipping policies about this kind of behaviour. I'm not sure why this company feels it has to ship my ammo and rifle on two separate days for "safety concerns." I'm on my 5th RPAL renewal. Even the damned government trusts me to have firearms and ammo at the same time. These guys will never get another dime from me.

Perhaps those of you who are told you can't receive your firearms and ammo on the same day don't care. I have no time for government boot-lickers who self-impose additional rules that do nothing ... even for safety.

Well, I will never buy from this company again, I don't care how good their prices are. Earlier this week I bought a rifle in 22lr, an extra mag, and some ammo (for a pistol). Two days after my order was placed and paid for, I received the note below:

[FONT=&]Hello, a note has just been added to your order:[/FONT]
Tracking number:
1Z2E3647DL418......
1Z2E3647DL424......
Will be shipped via UPS
For Safety concerns, despite the caliber, orders containing firearms and ammunition will be shipped on 2 separate days.

There is no statement in the Tenda shipping policies about this kind of behaviour. I'm not sure why this company feels it has to ship my ammo and rifle on two separate days for "safety concerns." I'm on my 5th RPAL renewal. Even the damned government trusts me to have firearms and ammo at the same time. These guys will never get another dime from me.

Perhaps those of you who are told you can't receive your firearms and ammo on the same day don't care. I have no time for government boot-lickers who self-impose additional rules that do nothing ... even for safety.

Probably because a year or two ago Tenda was all over the news because someone ordered a pistol and ammo (while shipped in separate packages) arrived together at the customers house. The customers underaged kid signed for the package. Then the customer decided to reach out to all the news channels to blast them about unsafe practices. Someone who's better at google can probably find the article and video somewhere.

Tracking number:
1Z2E3647DL418......
1Z2E3647DL424......
Will be shipped via UPS

This is standard practice I've seen at every retailer I've shopped with. Cool your jets bud. If you can wait the few days for the gun to arrive, you can wait the additional day to get the ammo. It's not amazon, things arent instant.

It's not about getting a rifle and ammo a few days apart. Not sure what Amazon has to do with my Tenda experience of informing me of their shipping practice two days after the order was placed and paid for. I've dealt with many retailers as well; it's not simply standard practice. It's about not having this kind of practice described in the shipping policies and not bothering to respond to my message when I reached out.

As I said in my original post, I'm completely okay with others simply accepting the practice - hopefully it helps those people to stay safe. I shared my experience, how I feel about it, and what I will not be doing in future. Done.

Tracking number:
1Z2E3647DL418......
1Z2E3647DL424......
Will be shipped via UPS

So you ordered some stuff from Tenda, and they shipped it to you?

Despicable.

Lol

Tracking number:
1Z2E3647DL418......
1Z2E3647DL424......
Will be shipped via UPS

I don’t think your beef is with tenda, I think your beef is with the loser that called the media.

I am not really a big fan of Tenda because there advertising practice, I have bought several firearms form them and have had long waits to get items shipped. But sending a firearm and ammo in separate packages is the process that most retailer use, and with free shipping who the hell cares

Back
Top Bottom