Remington 700 PCR SB Shorty

Update on Solely, they deleted their thread. Sent an email a month ago asking if people want their money back or store credit. Then they didn't respond.

Yes, Remington is running a little behind on these but they are in production and said they will start shipping up to us next week.

By the time they ship, transport time, border crossing, us to receive and ship back out, they should start arriving at dealers towards the end of Sept.

Is there any chance that they may include some in .300 Blackout?

Yes, Remington is running a little behind on these but they are in production and said they will start shipping up to us next week.

By the time they ship, transport time, border crossing, us to receive and ship back out, they should start arriving at dealers towards the end of Sept.

Still on track?

I think IRG brought one in and went fast, but started as CP (pistol version in the US). I wanted one, but would say chances look slim now.

I passed on an order with another site supplier, required 100% deposit. With remington in bankruptcy could anyone burn for these orders or would supplier take care of it?

last I got from CRAFM last week was that Gravel had been saying 'should be next week'. Haven't had an update from either though. Hoping I don't have to cancel the pre order on this.

Coming Soon!!!

The Remington 700 PCR SB

Canadian Special Run!!

• Hard coat anodized, forged aluminum, Remington Precision Chassis
  • Light contour carbon steel, Cerakote black
  • .308 with 12.5" barrel and .223 with 10.5" barrel
  • X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
  • One piece cantilever optics rail
  • M-LOK adaptable free float tube
  • Threaded barrel with thread protector
  • Model 700 short action rifle
  • Magpul MOE-SL stock
  • Sub MOA accuracy
  • 10 Round magazine
  • Non Restricted

83759368_10158223935600086_5238539115208638464_o.jpg

Can you mark me down for one pls!

We have a bunch in transit. Unfortunately due to demand more we sold than we have coming in this shipment, but don't despair, more will follow!

Fingers crossed my preorder is in that bunch, as I just took a chance the other day and bought a bunch of replacement furniture for it. With gun sales in the US being the way they are+the bankruptcy, I can imagine order #2 is a looong way off.

Appreciate the update though!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom