SBI Ruger 10/22 Magazine Adapter

So are the black 597 magazines good with this new adapter? I seem to remember you guys recommending only using the clear ones before?

I had one of the plastic ones did work at all constant jams bought this aluminum one and it works amazingly no stoppages using the same ammo as last time blazer 40grain round nose ammo only issue I had was with winchester 333 hollow points hut they were really flat nosed ammo.

I had one of the plastic ones did work at all constant jams bought this aluminum one and it works amazingly no stoppages using the same ammo as last time blazer 40grain round nose ammo only issue I had was with winchester 333 hollow points hut they were really flat nosed ammo.

Winchester ammo sucks. Wont work at all in my 10/22 with any mag.

Haven’t used my aluminum one yet but I have to say the machining is really excellent and it fits the magwell perfectly. This is a must have for the 10/22.

Bet Billy Bliar is fondling the top of that fresh Vodka bottle, reading this, cold sweat....It's just a drink, just one, I can stop after one, I can I can I can......Those pesky manufactures making all these weapon accessories, laughing at me....AT ME!. Making me open this sweet sweet bottle of goodness......I can taste it now, just one won't hurt.....

Back
Top Bottom