Increased Discounts for Law Enforcement and First Responders

85 % of the calls I respond to are first nations people... However when the line is crossed, action must be taken. This is no touchy feely proffession like conselling or psychiatry.

Tell us about these actions? Very interested. Do you taze them and then kneel on their necks? Or the other way around?

Wow more RCMP brutality against indigenous people in the news today. Very shocked.

Let me guess Rascal1, he crossed a line and had it coming ya? I mean, the best time to punch a tribal chief in the head is when he's handcuffed right?

#defundthepolice

Wow more RCMP brutality against indigenous people in the news today. Very shocked.

Let me guess Rascal1, he crossed a line and had it coming ya? I mean, the best time to punch a tribal chief in the head is when he's handcuffed right?

#defundthepolice

this one was totally crazy … should have been be just a ticket written for expired tags and placed on the windshield …
even that is questionable under covid related amnesties …

all mayhem actually started after the first cop used a pain grip (use of force) on the guy's wife which based on the video was totally unprovoked …

You obviously have a problem with first nations, posts of yours in this thread, the poaching thread, and others have painted a poor picture of that group. Nothing you have said in this thread has painted you as an upstanding person entitled to represent the RCMP.

If you really are RCMP you're a piece of cr@p, I may sound immature, but I'm just trolling some goof on the internet. I can't believe any police officer would act the way you do.

We all wonder where #defundthepolice came from. You, you are where it came from.

Yep.

It’s bad to say but from what I saw.... if the chief was acting a little more civil whether he agreed with the officer or not. This could have went a different way. He was showing signs of aggression towards the cop and the cop was also out numbered. Who knows what would have happened if that second officer didn’t show up. In my opinion only, that original officer would not have been able to and was not able to control the situation given what was going on. To me, the second officer took control of the situation and did what he had to do. Ohhh, I know I’m gonna get torn apart for this one!!!

It’s bad to say but from what I saw.... if the chief was acting a little more civil whether he agreed with the officer or not. This could have went a different way. He was showing signs of aggression towards the cop and the cop was also out numbered. Who knows what would have happened if that second officer didn’t show up. In my opinion only, that original officer would not have been able to and was not able to control the situation given what was going on. To me, the second officer took control of the situation and did what he had to do. Ohhh, I know I’m gonna get torn apart for this one!!!

What he had to do was write a ticket and stick it under the windshield wiper.

And what about the punch in the head? He had to do that?

Agreed. There is a lot of dynamics involved in that incident that are hard for some to appreciate from the video and if they haven't done the job. As usual, there is much more to the story than what is seen on the video although it provided a great deal of evidence of the level of aggression and un-cooperation the police were receiving.

I guess squaring off with an officer for a fight is kosher- as is shoving an officer.

This is a dealer forum, this should be taken to off topics.

Totally agree.

I do not agree with this increase of a discount nor do approve of your post.
I will not purchasing anything from your business in response.

We are sorry to hear that. You are allowed to do business with whichever company you choose. If you ever do decide to change your mind are here to help you with whatever you need.

Back
Top Bottom